Jump to navigation Jump to search
- British fisheries : their administration and their problems ; a short account of the origin and growth of British seafishery (1905)
- Conditions of Life in the Sea. a short account of quantitative marine biological research (1908)
- Life in the sea (1911)
- The philosophy of biology (1914)
- The Mechanism Of Life In Relation To Modern Physical Theory (1921)
- "Oceanography," in Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed., 1922)
- An introduction to oceanography, with special reference to geography and geophysics (1923)
- A Study of the Oceans (1930)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1932, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 90 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.