- The Sisters (1904)
- Dubliners (1917 [orig. publ. 1914])
- Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man (1916)
- Ulysses (1922)
- Ulysses (editio princeps)
- Finnegans Wake—Copyrighted in the United States until 2035
- Stephen Hero—Copyrighted in the United States until 2040
- Exiles (1918)
Works about Joyce
- "James Joyce's Amazing Chronicle" by Joseph Collins, book review in the New York Times, May 28, 1922
- "Ulysses, Order and Myth", review of Ulysses in The Dial, November 1923, by T. S. Eliot
- Annotated Finnegans Wake at: finwake.com (registered in Belgrade, Serbia)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1941, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 81 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse