Author:James Kennedy (1842-1925)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ke||James Kennedy
|Librarian at New College, Edinburgh (1880-1922) |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. K-y."
- Observations on Professor W. R. Smith's article "Bible" in the Encyclopædia Britannica (1877)
- Introduction to biblical Hebrew : presenting graduated instruction in the language of the Old Testament (1889)
- Abridged catalogue of books in New College Library, Edinburgh (1893)
- Studies in Hebrew synonyms (1898)
- "Laing, John (1809-1880)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- An aid to the textual amendment of the Old Testament (1928) with Nahum Levison
- Dictionary of anonymous and pseudonymous English literature (multiple authors)