Author:James Leigh Strachan-Davidson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: St||James Leigh Strachan-Davidson
English classical scholar
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. L. S.-D."
- Selections from Polybius (1888) (transciption)
- Cicero And The Fall Of The Roman Republic (1894)
- Problems of the Roman Criminal Law, Volume 1 (1912) (transcription)
- Problems of the Roman Criminal Law, Volume 2 (1912) (transcription)
- “Abbott, Evelyn,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.