Author:James Leigh Strachan-Davidson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: St||James Leigh Strachan-Davidson
|English classical scholar |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. L. S.-D."
- Selections from Polybius (1888) (transciption)
- Cicero And The Fall Of The Roman Republic (1894)
- Problems of the Roman Criminal Law, Volume 1 (1912) (transcription)
- Problems of the Roman Criminal Law, Volume 2 (1912) (transcription)
- "Abbott, Evelyn," in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.