Author:James Montgomery (1771-1854)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Mo||James Montgomery
|British editor and poet|
- Prison Amusements (1797)
- The Wanderer of Switzerland (1806)
- The West Indies (1809)
- The World before the Flood (1812)
- Greenland (1819)
- The Pelican Island (1828)
- "Angels, from the Realms of Glory", 1816
- "For ever with the Lord"
- "Hail to the Lord's Anointed"
- "In the Hour of Trial", 1834
- "Prayer is the Soul's sincere Desire"
- "The Stranger and His Friend" (A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief)
Works about Montgomery
- "Montgomery, James (1771-1854)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Montgomery, James," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)