Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An Essay on Interest (1770)
- Sea Sermons London, (1781)
- Essay on the Treatment and Conversion of African Slaves in the British Sugar Colonies London, (1784)
- Enquiry into the Effects of putting a stop to the Slave Trade London, (1784)
- Manual for African Slaves London, (1787)
- Objections Answered: a Reply to Arguments in Defence of Slavery London, (1788)
- An Examination of Mr. Harris's Scriptural Researches London, (1788)
- Address on the Proposed Bill for the Abolition of Slavery London, (1788)
- The Duty and Qualifications of a Sea Officer published anonymously
- Treatise on Signals published anonymously
Work about Ramsay
- "Ramsay, James (1733-1789)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.