Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Si||James Sibree
|English clergyman and missionary, of the London Missionary Society|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. Si.*"
- Things seen in Madagascar, 1856 (external scan)
- Madagascar and its people, 1870 (external scan)
- The Great African Island: Chapters on Madagascar, 1880 (external scan)
- A Madagascar Bibliography, 1881 (external scan)
- Folk Lore Record (1883)
- Madagascar before the conquest, 1896 (external scan)
- Our English cathedrals, 1911 (external scan)
- A naturalist in Madagascar, 1915 (external scan)
- "On the Oratory, Songs, Legends, and Folk-tales of the Malagasy: 1–15; 33–40; 65–77; 97–106; 169–174; 201–211; 233–243; 273–279; 305–316; 337–343" The Folk-Lore Journal. Volume 1. 1883