Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mary, Mary (1912) (external scan)
- The Crock of Gold (1912) (external scan)
- The Adventures of Seumas Beg; The Rocky Road to Dublin (1915) (external scan)
- Songs from the Clay (1915) (external scan)
- The Insurrection in Dublin (1916) (external scan)
- Irish Fairy Tales (1920)
- The Hill of Vision (1922) (external scan)
- Deirdre (1923) (external scan)
- 'Stephens, James', The Year's at the Spring, 1920. Illustrated by Harry Clarke.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1950, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 72 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.