Jump to navigation Jump to search
Works by Stirling
- Lieutenant-Governor Stirling's Proclamation of the Colony 18 June 1829
- "State of the Colony of Swan River, 1st January, 1830" in Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London, 1 (1831), pp. 1–16
- "Private Letter from Governor Stirling (Swan River Settlement) to Mr. Barrow" in Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London, 1 (1831), pp. 255–257
- Memorandum, 14 April 1831
Works about Stirling
- An Account of the Expedition of H.M.S. "Success," Captain James Stirling, RN., from Sydney, to the Swan River, in 1827
- Lieutenant-Governor Stirling's Instructions 30 December 1828 by Sir George Murray
- Leake to Twiss, 4 February 1830 by William Leake
- "Stirling, James (1791-1865)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.