- Annales Veteris Testamenti, a prima mundi origine dedvcti: una cum rerum asiaticarum et ægyptiacarum chronico, a temporis historici principio usque ad Maccabaicorum initia producto. Vol I (1650) (Index)
- Annales, in quibus praeter Maccabaicam et Novi Testamenti historiam imperii Romanorum Caesarum sub C. Julio & Octaviano ortus, rerúmque in Asiâ & Aegypto gestarum continetur chronicon : ab Antiochi Epiphanis regni exordio, usque ad Imperii Vespasiani initia arque extremum Templi & Reipublicae Judaicae excidium, deductum. Vol II (1654) (Index)
- Annales veteris et novi testamenti, a prima mundi origine deducti: una cum rerum Asiaticarum et Aegyptiacarum chronico, a temporis historici principio usque ad extremum templi et reipublicae Judaicae excidium producto. Vol I & II (1722)
- The annals of the world : deduced from the origin of time, and continued to the beginning of the Emperor Vespasian's reign, and the total destruction and abolition of the temple and common-wealth of the Jews : containing the history of the Old and New Testament, with that of the Maccabees, also the most memorable affairs of Asia and Egypt, and the rise of the empire of the Roman Caesars under C. Julius, and Octavian : collected from all history, as well sacred, as profane, and methodically digested by the most Reverent James Ussher, Archbishop of Armagh, and Primate of Ireland. (1658, posthumously) (Index)
- Britannicarum Ecclesiarum Antiquitates Vol I & II (1687)
Works about Ussher
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse