|←Author Index: We||James Welton
English educationist; Professor of Education in the University of Leeds.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. Wn."
- Logical Bases of Education (1908)
- Principles and Methods of Moral Training (1909)
- Principles and Methods of Teaching (1909)
- The Psychology of Education (1911)
- What Do We Mean by Education? (1914)
- Groundwork of English Grammar (1920)
- “Education: Theory” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911