Author:James Westfall Thompson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Development of the French Monarchy under Louis VI. le Gros (1895) (external scan)
- The French Revolution Volume X in The History of Nations (1906) (external scan)
- The Wars of Religion in France (1909) (external scan)
- The Frankfort Book Fair (1911) (external scan)
- Russian Diplomacy and the War (1915) (external scan)
- The Last Pagan (1917) (external scan)
- The Lost Oracles: A Masque (1921) (external scan)
- An Introduction to Medieval Europe (1922)
- Reference Studies in Medieval History (1907) (external scan) (1923) (external scan)
- Ancient Libraries (1940)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1941, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 81 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.