Author:James Yonge (1646-1721)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Considerations on the Newfoundland trade (1670)
- Currus Triumphalis e Terebintho (1679)
- Wounds of the Brain proved Curable (1682)
- Medicaster Medicatus (1685)
- Sidrophel Vapulans (1699)
- The Journal of James Yonge, Plymouth Surgeon (1963), edited by Frederick Noël Lawrence Poynter
Works about Yonge
- "Yonge, James (1646-1721)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.