Only English works (original and translated) are listed here. The vast majority of Lamarck's works were written in French; for French works, see Jean-Baptiste de Lamarck on the French Wikisource, or the bibliography of Lamarck at http://www.lamarck.cnrs.fr.
- "Sensibility of plants" in Tilloch Philosophical Magazine 1 (1798): 305–306.
- Children, J. G. (1822–1823) "Lamarck's genera of Shells, translated from the Histoire naturelle des animaux sans vertèbres" in The quarterly journal of science, literature and arts 27: 64–86; 28: 298–322; 29: 23–52; 30: 216–258; 31: 49–79; 32: 241–264.
- Dubois, Charles (1825) An epitome of Lamarck’s arrangement of Testacea: being a free translation of that part of his work, de l’Histoire naturelle des animaux sans vertèbres, with illustrative observations and comparative and synoptic tables of the system of Lynnæus and Lamarck.
- Crouch, E. A. (1827), An illustrated introduction to Lamarck’s conchology, contained in his Histoire naturelle des animaux sans vertèbres; being a literal translation of the descriptions of the recent and fossil genera, accompanied by 22 lithographic plates.
- Gould, A. A. (1833), Lamarck's genera of Shells: with a catalogue of species.
- Zoological philosophy; 1914
Works about Lamark
- Lamarck, French Naturalist, Is Dead!, London News 22 Dec, 1829
- Foreign butterflies by James Duncan, 1804-1861; Sir William Jardine, 1800-1874. Contains chapter of biography of Lamark. (1858)
- Lamarck, the founder of evolution; his life and work by Alpheus Spring Packard, 1839-1905 (1901)