Author:Jean Jules Jusserand
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Le Roman au temps de Shakespeare (1877) (The novel in the time of Shakespeare, English translation by Miss E. Lee, 1890)
- Le Théâtre en Angleterre depuis la conquête jusqu’ aux prédécesseurs immédiats de Shakespeare (1878), (The Theater in England from the Conquest to Shakespeare's immediate predecessors)
- A French Ambassador at the Court of Charles II. (1892)
- L’Épopée de Langland (1893), (translated as Piers Plowman, by M. C. R., 1894)
- With Americans of Past and Present Days (1917), Pulitzer-winner (transcription project)
- "Our First Alliance", abridged from his above Pulitzer Prize-winning volume
- A Literary History of the English People (1907), (first volume in french Histoire littéraire du peuple anglais published in 1895)
Speeches and addresses
- French response to Elihu's speech, 1906
- "Our Second Alliance", an address to the U.S. House of Representatives on May 3, 1917.
Works about Jusserand
- "Jusserand, Jean Adrien Antoine Jules," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1932, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 90 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.