Author:Jeremiah Whipple Jenks
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Je||Jeremiah Whipple Jenks
|American economist and educator|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. W, J."
- The Trust Problem (1900)
- The Immigration Problem (with W. J. Lauck, 1911)
- Principles of Politics (1909)
- Governmental Action for Social Welfare (1910)
- "Trusts," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "The Guidance of Public Opinion" in The American Journal of Sociology, 01 (2) (1895)
Articles in The Philosophical Review
Works about Jenks