Author:Jeremiah Whipple Jenks
|←Author Index: Je||Jeremiah Whipple Jenks
American economist and educator
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. W, J."
- The Trust Problem (1900)
- The Immigration Problem (with W. J. Lauck, 1911)
- Principles of Politics (1909)
- Governmental Action for Social Welfare (1910)
- “Trusts,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “The Guidance of Public Opinion” in American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 1, No. 2 (1895)
Works about Jenks