Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A Short View of the Immorality and Profaneness of the English Stage (1698)
- The Great Historical, Geographical, Genealogical and Poetical Dictionary (2nd edition), 1701
- The Emperor Marcus Antoninus - His Conversation with Himself (transcription project), (1702, translator)
Works about Collier
- "Collier, Jeremy," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Collier, Jeremy," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Collier, Jeremy," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.