Author:Jerome of Prague
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Jerome.
- "The Consolation of Master Jerome to Master Huss" in The Acts and Monuments of John Foxe, vol. 3.
- "The Intimation of Jerome of Prague" in The Acts and Monuments of John Foxe, vol. 3.
- Letter addressed to the Bohemian nobleman, Lacko of Kravar, translated by František Lützow in The life and times of Master John Hus (1909)
- "The forced Abjuration of Master Jerome of Prague" in The Acts and Monuments of John Foxe, vol. 3.
Works about Jerome
- John Husse and Ierom of Prague with some other Martyrs, in The History of the Bohemian Persecution by Johan Amos Comenius (1650)
- Several chapters in The Acts and Monuments of John Foxe, vol. 3 (1837):
- "The tragical history of Jerome of Prague"
- "The Citation of Jerome to the Council of Constance"
- "Jerome, after his abjuration, returned to prison"
- "The Sentence read against Jerome"
- "The letter of the fifty-four nobles of Moravia, written unto the Council of Constance in defence of Master John Huss and Master Jerome of Prague"
- "Huss and Jerome" in The Great Controversy by Ellen G. White (1911)