|←Author Index: Au||John Aubrey
|English antiquary and writer, best known as the author of the collection of short biographical pieces usually referred to as Brief Lives and as the discoverer of the Aubrey holes in Stonehenge|
- Brief Lives (External scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- Miscellanies ((External scan))
- The Natural History of Wiltshire (External scan)
- The Natural History of Surrey
Works about Aubrey
- “Aubrey, John,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Aubrey, John”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Aubrey, John,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.