Author:John Ayrton Paris
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Pa||John Ayrton Paris
- "Some Remarks on the Physiology of the Egg" (1811) in Transactions of the Linnean Society of London 10:304–311.
- Medical jurisprudence (co-authored; 1823)
- Philosophy in sport made science in earnest (1824)
- Elements of medical chemistry (1825)
- A treatise on diet (1826) 1826
Works about Paris
- "Paris, John Ayrton," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.