Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Brus
Works about Barbour
- "Barbour, John," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "John Barbour," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Barbour, John," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Barbour, John," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Barbour, John," in A biographical dictionary of eminent Scotsmen, (ed.) by Thomas Thomson, Glasgow: Blackie and Son (1857, 2nd edition) in 9 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.