Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ba||John Barbour
Works about Barbour
- “Barbour, John”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911)
- “John Barbour,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- “Barbour, John,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons
- “Barbour, John,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Barbour, John,” in A biographical dictionary of eminent Scotsmen, (ed.) by Thomas Thomson, Glasgow: Blackie and Son (1857, 2nd edition) in 9 vols.