Author:John Chetwode Eustace
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Eu||John Chetwode Eustace
|Anglo-Irish Catholic priest and antiquary.|
- A Political Catechism adapted to the present Moment (1810).
- An Answer to the Charge delivered by the Bishop of Lincoln to the Clergy of that Diocese at the Triennial Visitation in 1812.
- A Tour through Italy, London, J. Mawman, 1813, 1st ed. (1814, 2nd ed.), 2 vols.
- A Classical Tour through Italy, an. MDCCCII, London, J. Mawman, 1815, 3rd ed. revised and enlarged of the previous work, 4 vols 8vo.
- The Proofs of Christianity (1814).
Works about Eustace
- "Eustace, John Chetwode," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "John Chetwode Eustace," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)