Author:John Frome Wilkinson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Wi||John Frome Wilkinson
|English cleric; President of the United Sisters' Friendly Society,
Financial Member of the Manchester Unity of Oddfellows |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. F. W."
- Mutual Thrift (1891) (external scan)
- Pensions and pauperism (1892)
- The friendly society movement: its origin, rise, and growth; its social, moral, and educational influences; the affiliated orders (1886) (external scan)
- Homes of St. Barnabas, Dormans, Surrey
Works about Wilkinson
- “Wilkinson, John Frome,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.