Author:John Horne Tooke
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Diversions of Purley (1786)
Works about Tooke
- "Tooke, John Horne," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Tooke, John Horne," in Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition (23]]) (1875–1889)
- "Tooke, John Horne," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Tooke, John Horne," by William Prideaux Courtney in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "The Late Mr. Horne Tooke," in The Spirit of the Age (pp. 105−128), London: Henry Colburn (1825)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.