Author:John Joseph Mechi
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Me||John Joseph Mechi
|Italian-born, naturalised English agriculturalist, alderman of the City of London.|
- Letters on Agriculture, 1844
- A Series of Letters on Agricultural Improvement, 1845
- On the Principles which Ensure Success in Trade, 1850 & 1856
- How to Farm Profitably, Particularly on Stiff Heavy Clays, 1857
- On the Sewerage of Towns as it affects British Agriculture 1860
- Mr. Mechi's Farm Balance Sheets, also his Lectures and Papers on Farming, 1867
- Profitable Farming: Mr. Mechi's Latest Agricultural Sayings and Doings, with Balance Sheets, 1869.
- Profitable Farming: Being the Second Series of the Sayings and Doings of J.J. Mechi, 1872
- How to Farm Profitably: Third Series, 1876
- Mr. Mechi's Statement to his Visitors on Agricultural Improvements, 1878.
Works about Mechi
- “Mechi, John Joseph,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.