|←Author Index: Ke||John Keble
|An English churchman, one of the leaders of the Oxford Movement|
- The Christian Year, 1827
- National Apostasy, 1833
- Against Profane Dealing with Holy Matrimony: In Regard of a Man and His Wife's Sister
- Tracts for the Times, 1833 to 1840
- Tract 4: Adherence to the Apostolical Succession the Safest Course, 21 Sept., 1833
- Tract 13: Sunday Lessons. The Principle of Selection, 5 Dec., 1833
- Tract 40: Richard Nelson III. Baptism, 25 June, 1834
- Tract 52: Sermons for Saints Days. St. Matthias, 1835
- Tract 54: Sermons for Saints Days. The Annunciation of the BVM, 2 Feb., 1835
- Tract 57: Sermons for Saints Days. St. Mark, 25 Mar., 1835
- Tract 60: Sermons for Saints Days. St. Philip & St. James, 1835
- Tract 89: On the mysticism attributed to the Fathers of the Church, 1840
- Sun of My Soul (Lyrics), 1820
Works about Keble
- “Keble, John” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Keble, John,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.