Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ma||John Macdonell
|Agnes MacdonellSenior Master of the Supreme Court and King's Remembrancer; husband of |
This author wrote articles for the Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB9 by the initials "J. M†."
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. M-l."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. M."
- A survey of political economy (1871) 
- The land question, with particular reference to England and Scotland (1873) 
- Historical Trials (nd) 
- The Law of Master and Servant (1883) 
- Great jurists of the world in 2 vols. (1914)
- The Regulation of Railway Rates, in The Economic Journal/Volume 1
- Abbott, Charles (1762-1832)
- Ashurst, William Henry (1725-1807)
- Austin, Charles
- Austin, John (1790-1859)
- Austin, Sarah
- Bentham, Jeremy
Works about Macdonell