Author:John Mackinnon Robertson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ro||John Mackinnon Robertson
|British politician and journalist; advocate of rationalism and secularism|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. M. Ro."
- New Essays Towards a Critical Method (1897),
- Christianity and Mythology (1900)
- Short History of Christianity (1902)
- Pagan Christs (1903)
- Letters on Reasoning (1905)
- Short History of Freethought (1915)
- The Jesus Problem (1917)
- Perversion of Scotland
- (in part)
Works about Robertson