Author:John Mackinnon Robertson
|←Author Index: Ro||John Mackinnon Robertson
British politician and journalist; advocate of rationalism and secularism, and Liberal Member of Parliament in the United Kingdom for Tyneside from 1906 to 1918
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. M. Ro."
- New Essays Towards a Critical Method (1897), (External scan)
- Christianity and Mythology (1900)
- Short History of Christianity (1902)
- Pagan Christs (1903)
- Letters on Reasoning (1905) (External scan)
- The Jesus Problem (1917)
- Perversion of Scotland
- “Coleridge, Samuel Taylor”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (in part)
Works about Robertson
- “Robertson, John Mackinnon,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.