|←Author Index: Mi||John Mitchel
|an Irish nationalist activist, solicitor and political journalist|
- Letter to Lord Clarendon, United Irishman, 1848
- For Land and Life!
- To the Small Farmers of Ireland
- Mitchel’s letter to Lord John Russell on the Treason Felony Bill, 1848
- Letter to Lord Clarendon on Jury-Packing
- United Irishman, 1848
Books by John Mitchel
- An Apology for the British Government in Ireland, John Mitchel, O Donoghue & Company. 1905
- Jail Journal, John Mitchel, M.H. Gill & Sons, LTD 1914
- Jail Journal: with continuation in New York & Paris, John Mitchel, M.H. Gill & Son, Ltd
- The Crusade of the Period, John Mitchel, Lynch, Cole & Meehan 1873
- Last Conquest Of Ireland (Perhaps)], John Mitchel, Lynch, Cole & Meehan 1873
- History of Ireland, from the Treaty of Limerick to the Present Time, John Mitchel, Cameron & Ferguson
- History of Ireland, from the Treaty of Limerick to the Present Time (2 Vol),John Mitchel,James Duffy 1869
- Life of Hugh O'Neil John Mitchel P.M. Haverty 1868
- The Last Conquest of Ireland (Perhaps), John Mitchell, (Glasgow, 1876 - reprinted University College Dublin Press, 2005) ISBN I-905558-36-4
- Davis, Poem’s and Essays Complete, Introduction by John Mitchel, P. M. Haverty, P.J. Kenedy, 9/5 Barclay St. New York, 1876.
Works about Mitchel
- “Mitchel, John,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.