- Letter to Lord Clarendon, United Irishman, 1848
- For Land and Life!
- To the Small Farmers of Ireland
- Mitchel’s letter to Lord John Russell on the Treason Felony Bill, 1848
- Letter to Lord Clarendon on Jury-Packing
- United Irishman, 1848
- The Life of Aodh O'Neill, Prince of Ulster
- An Ulsterman for Ireland : being letters to the Protestant farmers, labourers and artisans of the north of Ireland (1917), edited by Eoin Mac Neill
Books by John Mitchel
- An Apology for the British Government in Ireland, John Mitchel, O Donoghue & Company. 1905
- Jail Journal, John Mitchel, M.H. Gill & Sons, LTD 1914
- Jail Journal: with continuation in New York & Paris, John Mitchel, M.H. Gill & Son, Ltd
- The Crusade of the Period, John Mitchel, Lynch, Cole & Meehan 1873
- Last Conquest Of Ireland (Perhaps)], John Mitchel, Lynch, Cole & Meehan 1873
- History of Ireland, from the Treaty of Limerick to the Present Time, John Mitchel, Cameron & Ferguson
- History of Ireland, from the Treaty of Limerick to the Present Time (2 Vol),John Mitchel,James Duffy 1869
- Life of Hugh O'Neil John Mitchel, P.M. Haverty 1868
- The Last Conquest of Ireland (Perhaps), John Mitchell, (Glasgow, 1876 - reprinted University College Dublin Press, 2005)
- Davis, Poem’s and Essays Complete, Introduction by John Mitchel, P. M. Haverty, P. J. Kenedy, 9/5 Barclay St. New York, 1876.
Works about Mitchel
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse