|←Author Index: Mo||John Morley
Fortnightly Review (1867 to 1882) and Pall Mall Gazette (1880–83); British politician; 1st Viscount Morley of Blackburn
Editor of |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. M-y."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. Mo."
- “Cobden, Richard,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- The Life of William Ewart Gladstone
- The Life of John Cobden
- Aphorisms — an address delivered before the Edinburgh Philosophical Institution, November 11, 1887
Contributions to 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica
- “Burke, Edmund” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Diderot, Denis” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Morley of Blackburn, John Morley, Viscount” by Hugh Chisholm in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- George Earle Buckle, “Morley of Blackburn, John Morley, Viscount,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1923, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.