Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Relationum Historicarum de rebus Angliæ in four parts:
- De Illustribus Angliæ Scriptoribus, published in Paris in 1619
- De Regibus Angliæ
- De Episcopis Angliæ
- De Viris Apostolicis Angliæ
- (the last three parts remained in manuscript in Liverdun)
- Tractatus de legibus, published in Trier in 1592
- Tractatus de beatitudine, published in Ingolstadt in 1595
- Libri septem de peregrinatione published in Düsseldorf in 1604
Works about Pitts
- "John Pitts," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Pits, John," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.