Author:John Prince Smith (c. 1774-1822)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:John Prince Smith.
- (ed.) The Law Journal (1804–6, 3 volumes)
- (ed.) An Abridgment of the Public General Statutes, 44–6 Geo. III (1804–7, 3 volumes)
- (ed.) Reports of Cases argued and determined in the Court of King's Bench, 44–6 Geo. III (1804–7, 3 volumes)
- Elements of the Science of Money founded on the Principles of the Law of Nature (1813)
- Practical Summary and Review of the Statute 53 Geo. III, or Law for the Surrender of Effects, and for the Personal Liberation of Prisoners for Debt (1814)
- Advice for the Petitioners against the Corn Bill (1815)
Works about Smith
- "Smith, John Prince," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.