|←Author Index: Rh||John Rhŷs
|Welsh scholar, fellow of the British Academy, celticist and the first Professor of Celtic at Oxford University|
- Lectures on Welsh Philology (1877)
- Celtic Britain (1882, last ed. 1904)
- Celtic Heathendom (1886)
- Studies in the Arthurian Legend (1891)
- Celtic Folk-lore (Igor)
- The Welsh People (with D. B. Jones, 1900)
- Welsh Triads, Red Book of Hergest
Works about Rhŷs
- “Rhys, Sir John, D.Litt.,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Rhys, Sir John,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.