Author:John Richard Green
|←Author Index: Gr||John Richard Green
- Oxford During the Last Century, 1859 external scan
- A short history of the English people (1874) (External scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Stray studies from England and Italy (1876) (External scan)
- Stray studies; second series, 1903 external scan
- The making of England, 1881 external scan
- The conquest of England, 1884 external scan
- A short geography of the British Islands. With Alice Stopford Green, 1848-1929 (1889) external scan
- Oxford Studies (1901) (External scan)
- Letters of John Richard Green. Edited by Sir Leslie Stephen, (1901) external scan
Works about Green
- “Green, John Richard,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Green, John Richard,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Green, John Richard”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Green, John Richard,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)