Author:John Roderigo Dos Passos
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- One Man's Initiation – 1917 (1920) (transcription project)
- Three Soldiers (1921) (transcription project)
- Streets of Night (1923)
- Manhattan Transfer (1925)
- Eight Harvard Poets (1917)
- A Pushcart at the Curb (1922), poetry collection
- Rosinante to the Road Again (1922), essays of Spain (transcription project)
- The Garbage Man: a Parade with Shouting (New York: Harper & Brothers, 1926), play
- Orient Express (1927), travel memoir
- Facing the Chair (1927), pamphlet
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1970, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 52 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.