Author:John Rudolph Sutermeister
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Su||John Rudolph Sutermeister
- Ode to Linnæus. Celebration at Flushing, of the Birth-Day of Linnaeus. New-York Branch of the Linnaean Society of Paris, 1824, p. 14 (description at the Digital Public Library of America)
- To a Humming Bird. (originally appeared in 1824) (Excerpt)
- The Garden. (1825)
- Minor Poems.
- A Contrasted Picture. ((external scan), p. 72-73.)
- The Lament or A Lament. (Digitalized by Gutenberg.org, including biographical background) ((external scan), p. 73-74.)
- Faded Hours. ((external scan), p. 74-75.) (Rufus Wilmot Griswold: The Poets and Poetry of America: To the Middle of the Nineteenth Century. A. Hart, 1852, p. 545.)
- The Careless Lover's Adieu
- Syracuse Gazette.
Works about Sutermeister
- Samuel Kettell: Specimens of American poetry: with critical and biographical notices, in three volumes. Boston: S.G. Goodrich, 1829, p. 71-75. (external scan)
- Short biography, caribbean genealogy