Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An Account of the Revolution
- An Essay on Satire
- An Essay on Poetry (1709)
- The Works of John Sheffield, Earl of Mulgrave, Marquis of Normanby, and Duke of Buckingham (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
Works about Sheffield
- "John Sheffield, Duke of Buckinghamshire," in The Lives of the Most Eminent English Poets (1783), by Samuel Johnson, Volume 2, pp. 420–431
- "John Sheffield, Duke of Buckinghamshire," in Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition (4) (1878)
- "Sheffield, John (1648-1721)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Buckingham And Normanby, John Sheffield, 1st Duke of," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Buckingham and Normanby, John Sheffield, 1st Duke of," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.