Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Memorials of Thomas Cranmer, Archbishop of Canterbury (1694)
- Life of the learned Sir Thomas Smith (1698)
- Life and Acts of John Aylmer, Lord Bishop of London (1701)
- Life of the learned Sir John Cheke, with his Treatise on Superstition (1705)
- Annals of the Reformation in England (4 vols.; vol. i. 1709 , vol. ii. 1725, vol. iii. 1728, vol. iv. 1731)
- Life and Acts of Edmund Grindal, Archbishop of Canterbury (1710)
- Life and Acts of Matthew Parker, Archbishop of Canterbury (1711)
- Life and Acts of John Whitgift, Archbishop of Canterbury (1718)
- An Accurate Edition of Stow's Survey of London (1720)
- Ecclesiastical Memorials (1721), in 3 vols.
Works about Strype
- "Strype, John," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Strype, John," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.