|←Author Index: Su||John Suckling
- Song - a well known poem in Aglaura beginning with the line "Why so pale and wan, fond lover?"
- An Account of Religion by Reason
- The Goblins
- I Prithee Send Me Back My Heart
- Session of the Poets
- The works of Sir John Suckling scans
Works about Suckling
- “Suckling, John,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Suckling, Sir John,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.