|←Author Index: Ve||John Venn
English logician and mathematician.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. V."
- The Logic of Chance (1888) (transcription project)
- Biographical History of Gonville and Caius College, 1349-1897 (1901)
- (ed.) Alumni Cantabrigienses (1922) Part 1 in 4 vols., with John Archibald Venn
- Boole, George
- Gonvile, Edmund
- Gooch, Thomas
- Gostlin, John (1566?-1626)
- Gostlin, John (1632-1704)
- Venn, Henry (1725-1797)
- Venn, Henry (1796-1873)
- Venn, John
- Venn, Richard