Author:John Wesley Hales
|←Author Index: Ha||John Wesley Hales
Professor of English Literature at King's College, London
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. W. H."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. W. H."
- Longer English Poems (1884) 
- Notes and Essays on Shakespeare (1884) 
- Essays and Notes on Shakespeare (1892) 
- Folia Litteraria: Essays and Notes on English Literature (1893) 
Contributions to the Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900
- Complete Works of Edmund Spenser: A Variorum Edition (1893) 
Works about Hales
- “Obituary: Prof. John Wesley Hales” in The Times (1914)
- "HALES, John Wesley". Who's Who,. vol. 59: p. 759. 1907.