Author:John Wilson (1843-1912)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:John Wilson.
- Thomas Carlyle: The Iconoclast of Modern Shams (1881) IA
- Enigma Vitae; or, Christianity and Modern Thought (1887) (external scan)
- The Origin of Scripture on its Divine and Human Sides (1890)
- (tr.) The Teaching of Jesus by Wendt (1892) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- The Carrisford Tablets (1896) IA
- How God has Spoken (1909) (HathiTrust)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.