Author:John Winter Jones
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Jo||John Winter Jones
|Stephen JonesEnglish librarian. Nephew of the editor|
- 1850, Divers Voyages Touching the Discovery of America and the Islands Adjacent
- 1861, Observations on the Origin of the Division of Man's Life into Stages, London: F. S. Ellis
- 1862, A Guide to the Print Book Collection to the Public, London: Woodfall and Kinder, 1862. Printed for the British Museum.
- 1863, translated The Travels of Ludovico di Varthema
- Contributor to the Biographical Dictionary of the Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge
- 1910, Preface to List of books forming the reference library in the reading room of the British Museum, 4th edition.
Works directed to Jones
Works about Jones
- "Jones, John Winter," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "The late John Winter Jones, V.P.S.A." in Essays in librarianship and bibliography by Richard Garnett