- An Essay toward a Natural History of the Earth (1695)
- Brief Instructions for making Observations in all parts of the World and sending over Natural Things (1696), anon
- An Account of some Roman Urns .... With Reflections upon the Antient and Present State of London (1713)
- Naturalis Historia Telluris illustrata et aucta (1714), in 3 parts
- English translation by B. Holloway (1726), in 2 parts
- The State of Physick and of Diseases (1718)
- An attempt towards a Natural History of the Fossils of England (1728–9), in 2 vols.
- Fossils of all kinds digested into a Method (1728)
- Select Cases and Consultations in Physic … published by P. Templeman (1757)
Works about Woodward
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse