Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Wo||John Wordsworth
|British clergyman; Bishop of Salisbury |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "John Sarum"
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature to the End of the Sixth Century A.D. (DCBL)
Articles attributed to this author are designated in DCBL by the initials "J.W."
- The one religion: truth, holiness, and peace desired by the nations, and revealed by Jesus Christ (1881) 
- The Holy Communion; four visitation addresses A.D. 1891 (1891)
- A Dictionary of Hymnology, contributor (1892)
- The episcopate of Charles Wordsworth, Bishop of St. Andrews, Dunkeld, and Dunblane 1853-1892; a memoir (1899) 
- The national church of Sweden (1911) 
- "Wordsworth, Charles," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Walker, John (1692?-1741)," in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- Apollinaris, St. and martyr
- Constans I.
- Constantinus I.
- Constantinus II., eldest son of Constantine the Great
- Constantius II., son of Constantius the Great
Works about Wordsworth
- "Wordsworth, John," in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.