Author:John of Salisbury
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:John.
- Letter of John of Salisbury concerning the Council of Pavia (1160)
- Polycraticus, seu De Nugis Curialium et Vestigiis Philosophorum (1159) (on the Trifles of the Courtiers, and the Footsteps of the Philosophers)
- Metalogicus (1159)
- Historia Pontificalis
Works about John
- "John of Salisbury," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "John of Salisbury," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "John of Salisbury," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "John of Salisbury," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.