Author:John the Baptist
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:John.
The following works are traditionally ascribed to John in one or more religious tradition:
Works about John
- "John the Baptist" in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- "John (II)," in A Dictionary of the Book of Mormon, by George Reynolds
- John the Baptist by Albert Newton Corpening
- Saint John Baptist by William Drummond
- St. John Baptist by Arthur O'Shaughnessy
- Salome and the Head by E. Nesbit