Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An Essay on the Theory of Painting (1715) (external scan)
- An Essay on the Whole Art of Criticism as it Relates to Painting (1719) (external scan)
- An Argument in Behalf of the Science of a Connoisseur (1719)
- An account of some of the statues, bas-reliefs, drawings and pictures in Italy, &c with remarks (1722) (external scan)
- Explanatory notes and remarks on Milton's Paradise Lost By J. Richardson, father and son. With the life of the author, and a discourse on the poem. (1734) (external scan)
- Poems on several occasions (1745)
Works about Richardson
- "Richardson, Jonathan," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.