Author:Joseph Armitage Robinson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ro||Joseph Armitage Robinson
|English priest and scholar. Dean of Westminster (1902–1911) and of Wells (1911–1933). KCVO 1932|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. A. R."
- The Lausiac History of Palladius (1918).
- The Saxon Bishops of Wells,London (1919).
- St. Oswald and the Church of Worcester (1919)
- Somerset Historical Essays (1921).
- The Times of St. Dunstan (1923}.
- Two Glastonbury Legends: King Arthur and Joseph of Arimathaea (1926).
- (in part)