Author:Joseph Beattie Armstrong
Contributions to Transactions and Proceedings of the New Zealand Institute
- Report of a Committee of the Canterbury Philosophical Institute on Native and Introduced Grasses, with Appendices (1871), with J. F. Armstrong
- A short Sketch of the Flora of the Province of Canterbury, with Catalogue of Species (1879)
- On the Genus Corallospartium (1880)
- Description of new and rare New Zealand Plants (1880)
- On the Occurrence of the Morel (Morchella esculenta) in New Zealand (1880)
- A Synopsis of the New Zealand Species of Veronica, Linn., with Notes on new Species (1880)
- A natural Arrangement of the New Zealand Ferns, founded on the System of Smith's "Historia Filicum," with critical Notes on certain Species (1880)
- Description of new Plants (1881)
- Notes on the Fertilization of Red Clover (1883)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1926, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 96 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse